Skip to main content

It's Bookmas on July 4th!

 

I hope you’re all having a wonderful 4th of July! 

I know it might seem strange to be sending this email today, during all the barbecues and summer fun, but today is the ONLY day this summer that The Christmas Lily, my holiday story set in my Deadly Force romantic suspense world, is free. 


(With these kinds of promotions, I don’t get to pick my free day so I just have to go with it!)

Last year’s Bookmas giveaway was such a hit that we’re doing it again!


Every day in July we’re giving you a FREE fiction ebook and a FREE digital product created especially for authors or readers.
To get your free daily gifts, click the button below, click on today’s date button, and follow the instructions in the popup.
Come back daily in July for a new free ebook and digital product!
And if you enjoyed any of the books you read, please feel free to leave a review!
Today's Free Author Tool: 30 DAY MINDSET MAKEOVER JOURNAL by Carena Ennis
Writers, transform your mindset with this 30-day digital journal experience. 🌟
Today's Free Ebook: THE CHRISTMAS LILY by Sharon Wray
Green Beret Rafe will do anything for his new wife, even if it threatens their Christmas and future happiness. 🎅❤️
Download both for free at angelajames.co/bookmas. #BookmasInJuly

Comments