Skip to main content

I Kissed a Rogue is Coming Soon


I've been so excited all week. I'm always thrilled when I receive a good review, but when I receive a Top Pick! 4 1/2 star review from my favorite reviewer, Kathe Robin, at RT Book Reviews, it's especially thrilling.

It's always a little scary when books I've written go out for review. I wonder if readers will like the book and if I've fixed all the problems I saw and if there were others I didn't see. I know a Top Pick doesn't mean a book is perfect or that every reader will love it, but to me it means I've passed the first test.

The next test comes when the book goes on sale. Will readers buy it? Will they like it? I'll find out in a few weeks. In the meantime, I'll share a little about Brook and Lila's story.

Once she spurned the man...
When the Duke of Lennox hires Sir Brook Derring, Bow Street's best investigator, to find his daughter, Brook intends only to rescue the lady and return to his solitary life. He deals with London's roughest criminals every day of the week; surely he should be able to endure seeing his first love again—the perfect girl who broke his heart...

Now her life depends on him
Lady Lillian-Anne Lennox has always done her best to live up to her father's standards of perfection—at the cost of following her heart. When she's kidnapped and her perfect life is shattered, Lila has another chance. Together, Lila and Brook navigate not only the dark and deadly side of London, but the chasm of class and prejudice that divides them.

Have you read any books you'd classify as Top Picks lately? I'm always looking to pad my TBR pile.

Comments

  1. Congrats, Shana! I'm looking forward to I Kissed a Rogue.

    I've been reading RITA books lately, but one other book that I read recently and absolutely loved was Kristan Higgins's Anything for You. Jess became one of my favorite romance heroines ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read that one yet! Thanks. I'm reading Ritas too!

      Delete

Post a Comment