Skip to main content

Launch Party for JESSE + Givewaway by C.H. Admirand


Hold on to your horses, ladies...the youngest of the those dark-haired, dark-eyed Garahan brothers is finally getting his story told. If any of the brothers needed the love of a good woman, Jesse does, and it only took the love of two women! One a curvy blonde with a shattered marriage and big heart…and the other, her darling little three-year-old pinker-than pink cowgirl from the top of her hat to the tips of her itty, bitty boots.

We’re celebrating in style, for the little ones in the crowd, there’s bright pink cotton candy and Shirley Temples and for the adults we’ve got sweet tea, and fresh squeezed lemonade, and for those of you who have been living north of the Mason/Dixon Line--unsweetened tea cold or hot. It’ll taste sooo good with the home-baked goodies I’ve brought: Chocolate chip cookies, Cream Scones, Butter Cake and Uncle Jimmy Sullivan’s Chocolate Pie.

JESSE has been getting rave reviews. Here are just a few:  

“Admirand shows western romance lovers just how great love at first sight can be, with down-home characters who have all the best qualities of small-town America and a narrative with a definite Texas twang." 4 Stars/Hot-RT BookReviews


“Halfway through Jesse and it is a keeper…” Romance at Random
“And this perfect family-oriented story is just in time for (American) families to get together and celebrate Independence Day.” Huntress Reviews
 
So grab a glass and a plate and pull up a chair while I share a bit of Jesse’s story with you…it all started the day Jesse Garahan was heading back from town and stopped to rescue a curvy blonde and her daughter, but it got a whole lot more complicated because neither one could stop thinking about the other…

Here’s an excerpt from Chapter 7:

When she hesitated, he tucked her hair behind her ear and tipped her face up. The look in her eyes warned him not to kiss her. Hell, he never liked being told what to do. He claimed her mouth with a swift kiss that was over far too soon.
“You don’t kiss Mommy like Unca Jimmy does.” Lacy punctuated that statement with a giggle.
     “I sure hope not, little lady,” her uncle called out from where he stood in the doorway.
     Unable to help himself, Jesse pressed his lips to Lacy’s forehead. “Is he the only man who kisses your mommy?”
     He thought he heard Danielle grumbling under her breath, but was distracted when Lacy answered, “Uh-huh… ’specially since Daddy left us.”
    “That’s enough for one night, Lacy.” Her mother shifted until Lacy was back in her arms, and she stepped out of Jesse’s. “Time for bed.”
    “Can cowboy Jesse tuck me in?”
    Every drop of spit dried up in his mouth. He couldn’t have answered even if he wanted to, so he did the next best thing and nodded. Following behind them, he grabbed the handrail to steady himself as they ascended the stairs.
    A nightlight shone from the open door at the end of the hallway. Walking toward it, he wondered if this was a passing fancy or if Lacy would want him to stick around and tuck her in every night. Damned if that thought didn’t appeal almost as much as getting his hands on Danielle—only the next time he got his hands on her, there wouldn’t be anything to stop him from satisfying his bone-deep need to make love to her.
     Danielle settled Lacy under the covers, kissed her cheek, and turned to reach for his hand. She squeezed it—maybe it was her way of letting him know it was OK with her that he be in her daughter’s bedroom like this, about to take part in their nightly ritual.
     His throat tightened, but he ignored it and bent down to kiss the tip of Lacy’s nose. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. “I love you, cowboy Jesse.”
 A lump the size of Texas filled his throat as moisture filled his eyes. His voice useless, he answered her the only way he knew how, by wrapping his arms around her tiny little frame and hugging her close. The precious life in his arms snuggled close as if she were settling in for the night.


Be sure to visit C.H. during her Virtual Tour stops for JESSE...there will be giveaways, fun facts, etc. every day! Here's the link: http://chadmirand.com/appearances

To celebrate JESSE’s release, I'm giving away a signed copy of the trilogy...tyler, dylan and jesse to one lucky reader who leaves a comment and shares why they love cowboy heroes. 

be sure to leave your email address when you comment. I will draw the winner's name tonight and post it by 10pm (EST).


Good luck! 
To read more, or catch up on the series, check out the book pages on my website http://www.chadmirand.com 

Comments

  1. CH, big congrats to the new release! Love the new cover.

    dannyfiredragon@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your newest release, CH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much deserved congratulations! I never want the story to end! I love your cowboys and get lost in your well written books.

    Kimberphillips5@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!

    cowboys are usually a down to earth character. they're cocky sometimes, but rarely over the top cocky.

    smile_1773@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute, CH! Love your cover and good luck on your new release!!!

    Dannyfiredragon, I LOVE your icon with the little fire breathing dragon. I don't think I've ever seen it breathe fire before! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    Being born and raised in Texas, I have a soft spot for cowboys!
    I would love to read this series!


    liesa008@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Danny! Thanks. It's so exciting that JESSE's story is finally here...but sad because for the moment...it's the end of the series.

    I LOVE this cover...and the truck on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Tracey! So far it's been a Happy Release Day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely compliment that you get lost in my stories. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exactly, Sienny! They can be cocky, but it's warranted given their job description. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Terry! Sourcebooks does have fabulous covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree about cowboys, Liesa! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey CH! Happy Release Day! I love me some cowboy heros, Well, one, because they are HAWT! Two, i may actually find a living breathing cowboy hero of my own (no vampires around :D). Three..they have all sorts of rope to tie me up (giggle). I can't wait to read it (and thank your girl Kim rocha for turning me to you...love her)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, forgot my email...tho my luck is so bad I never win :D

    practimom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful reviews! Smokin' hot cover! Excerpt that makes me want the rest of the book right now!
    And food to boot...party don't get no better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great excerpt! Looks like another winner! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cowboys are the best heroes. They're smooth, have a hot temper, real, and just so irresistible! So excited to read it! They are all just super amazing!! Congratulations!!

    teresa.bautista@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrts on the release :)

    i love cowboy because even sometimes they are arrogant, thought they are handsome, stubborn but they can treat woman respectfully and appropriately and they are stong too with their yummy six pack *grin :)

    eli_y832yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the release. I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  20. SOOO excited for this new book! I love me some good ol cowboys!! What's not to love about em? They're strong, loving, hard working, good looking heroes!! Congrats, CH!!!


    haveyouseenmyfriend@gmail.com
    (It's a real email I promise!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Much congrats to you CH!!!
    Can't wait to read the lovely novel about them amazing cowboys!! They really do make the best heroes! They're fun, serious, tough, loving guys. And they're down right just the best!!

    orangeestrella2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE ME SOME COWBOY NOVELS! And knowing they are from you makes it soo much better!! Congrats CH!
    These cowboys are stubborn, super good looking, and all around AMAZING!

    20.27.26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Terry Spear, sometimes it breathes fire and sometimes not. No idea why. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. CH, it is always sad to see a series end. But see it that way it is the beginning of something new. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love cowboys because they work hard, love their families, know how to treat a lady, know what they want and go for it. The book sounds great!

    shauntih@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on another amazing novel!!
    Cowboys are the best thing to read about, and I can't even explain why the make the best heroes!! It may be their charm and stubbornness or just how amazing they are!

    cathyo87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can't wait to read this one! A big congratulations to you!! Man i love me some cowboy books!! They make the best characters, their sensitivity, good looks, cute sayings are just the icing on the cake!

    jenlyou1@utm.edu

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Release Day! This series sounds like a real winner. I love to read about cowboys - the legendary heroes of the West!

    Margie
    margie.hager@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Im so excited for this new book! Cowboys are my favorite thing to read about!! They are sweet, funny, real, strong, and just my dream!! Congrats CH!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OOPS forgot my email!!,
    Lola.


    lovelola207@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. OO I can't wait to read this one!! CH many congrats to you!! This book will be amazing!!! Just like the amazing cowboy heroes!!! They are too cute, strong, caring, handsome guys where I would just love to have one for myself!!!

    sw33tpe4@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on the new release! there's nothing like a smoking hot cowboy to steam up my Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Many congrats on the big release, CH! I loved the first two books and cannot wait for Jesse's story. Happy release day!

    geishasmom73 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like cowboy heroes because they are laid back and down to earth and yet are hard working and knows how to treat his lady right.

    chibipooh(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the excerpt!!!! And cowboy romances!!!!! Would love to be your winner.... If not, I'll find the trilogy and read 'Em all!!

    mishershe@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey Practicemom...Kim is great! I will have to thank her. :) It's probably better for your health to find a hot cowboy! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks, Carolyn. I just keep pinching myself. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks, Cheryl...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I totally agree, Teresa! Not enough Os in smooth to describe a cowboy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey Eli...exactly! Strong, but know when to be gentle, arrogant, but only when they have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks, Shana...SB has great covers, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the email- haveyouseenmyfriend!You nailed it on the head with strong, loving, hardworking...and good looking heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Absolutely! Fun, tough, loving...all great descriptions of the perfect hero, IMHO...the cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks so much! I loved writing this trilogy and am sorry to have to leave Pleasure, Texas for the next little while, but I plan to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  46. You're absolutely right, Danny...it is the start of something different...Small Town USA! But I'll still miss my cowboys while I'm spending time in Apple Grove, Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  47. You bet they know how to treat their women! Great description, Shauntih! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks, Cathy. For me, I think it's everything you said and add to that the fact that they pit themselves against the toughest boss in the world...Mother Nature!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jennie...I have to admit that I've been called Darlin' a few times in my life, but add that Texas twang to it and I melt, but then again I love an Irish Brogue...and a Scottish Brogue. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi Margie, thanks! I hope reader enjoy the series as much as I enjoyed writing it. There's just something about a cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  51. You're right, Lola! The sweetness is the icing on the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey Abigail, you've added another facet of their character, caring. They have to be in order to run a ranch, care for their herd, their horses, their families...the women the love.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hey Steph, my pleasure to steam up your Nook! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hey Stacie! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading Tyler and Dylan's stories...so far I think Jesse's my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. WOW. CONGRATS! Cowboy novels are always so much fun because they are my fantasy! Whats not to love about them hardworking, super fine and strong guys?

    st4rgirll@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amen, Winnie! Laid back, but know how to treat a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks misherse! Will be late choosing a winner...still babysitting our grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  58. YeeHaw, Gail! Superfine, hardworking hunks!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love cowboy heroes because they're always rugged, down to earth, strong, loyal and very hot guys who look great in jeans, boots and a cowboy hat.

    Barbed1951 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Congrats CH!!!
    I cant wait to read this book. They are always all so well written, and i just cant ever put it down! How could I with those dreamy cowboys?


    nat_aero13@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congratulations on the book! I like that they're caring.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Many congrats to you CH!!
    Im super excited to get my hands on this one! Seems super good, especially since its got to do with some good ol cowboys! They're fun, sweet, gentle, rough, they're your dream guy!!

    lilcody_1292@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Many congrats on the book!! I can't wait to get my hands on this amazing novel! Cowboy novels have me hooked! And I'm sure with your characters I won't ever get enough of them! They're amazing, sweet, sincere, and just the BEST!

    azul-kim101@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Can't wait to read this lovely book!! Those cowboys are generous, caring, sweet, tough, and every womans dream!!

    molinamarilyn2009@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Has a winner been selected??? Im very excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks, Natalie! I'm so glad you enjoy reading them:)

    ReplyDelete
  67. In real life if a man isn't caring, in my book...he's definitely not the man for me! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  68. You are sooo right Cody, they are your dream guy. I've had more than one reader ask me where she could find one of the Garahan brothers--for real!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thank you Kim! Sincere is what I hoped readers would discover about my cowboys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thanks, Marilyn...I agree they are every woman's dream...the sad part is they're not talking to me right now because I've been so busy in Apple Grove. :(

    ReplyDelete
  71. Barbara E - they definitely do look great in jeans, boots and Stetsons...OK, no I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Sorry for the delay...I had to drive my darling grandbaby home last night and got in after 11pm. Copyedits+babysitting grandbaby=one pooped grandma! LOL

    AND THE WINNER IS...Jennie Jenlyou1@utm.edu

    Thanks to everyone who stopped by and helped JESSE and I party!

    I'm giving away the trilogy at 4 other blog stops--here they are:
    *July 2nd ~http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews.com/
    *July 3rd ~http://www.lovlivlifereviews.com
    *July 12th ~ http://www.romanceatrandom.com
    *July 25th ~ http://vampireswerewolvesfairiesohmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment