Skip to main content

PUPPIES!

Although this is technically a book blog, and I’m supposed to be writing about all the glamorous bookish things in my life right now, I’m going to give you a puppy instead. (Sorry not sorry.)


For my birthday a few weeks ago, my husband and daughter decided that the perfect gift would be a wriggling, messy, rambunctious puppy…and they weren’t wrong. Duke is the newest addition to our family, and we couldn’t be happier about him. He’s an Akita/Lab mix, and he’s already assimilated himself into the writer lifestyle by lounging on the couch with me for hours at a time while I work.


He’s also a dog after my own heart because the only thing he wants to do (besides nap) is eat. In fact, he's quickly learned to carry around his bowl and look sad, because nothing is more effective in getting snacks than this face.


Seriously, you guys. He's so hungry. The vet says he's likely to grow to 100+ pounds, so he has some serious growing to do.


My real-life adventures also have a way of popping up in the novels I write, so don't be surprised to read a book soon with a ravenous puppy who wins the heart of everyone he meets. (And for more pictures of puppy adventures, be sure and follow me on Instagram. I'm a super obnoxious puppy parent on there!)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Tamara Morgan is a contemporary comedy romance author. Ninety-nine percent of her information comes from television, movies, books, and all other pop culture activities that limit the amount of time she has to spend in polite company.

Her long-lived affinity for romance novels survived a B.A. degree in English Literature, after which time she discovered it was much more fun to create stories than analyze the life out of them. She lives with her husband and daughter in the Inland Northwest, where the summers are hot, the winters are cold, and coffee is available on every street corner.


Visit Tamara online at:

Comments