Skip to main content

Top Five Favorite TV heroes in GIF form.

I've been gearing up for the release of The Right Kind of Reckless for a little over a month, and I'm growing more excited by the day to share with the world, Max and Lia. These two are the heart of my heart! Truly.

They were also quite different for me when it comes to characterization and how they were perceived. Lia, being the hard-headed do-it-herself kind of gal, and Max being the laid-back, let-it-happen kind of guy.

But alas, with my excitement, I need a distraction, because releasing a book makes me hella nervous. (As it does all authors, of course.) So what's my distraction you say? The return of all that has been lost since last spring.

AKA Fall TV shows and the heroes that make them fan-tabulous.

Be sure to comment below and tell me who your favorite TV hero is. :)

Without further ado, here are mine.

5. He's melts the hearts of many with his greasy hair and his broody attitude. He's a badass who fights zombies on Sunday night and needs no introduction other than The Walking Dead's Daryl Dixon.


4. He's the adorable red head my 13 year old can't get enough of... (And the boy who makes me wish I went to a school just his back in the day just so I could have something to ogle on the football field. (Well, besides my husband, of course.) :) Archie from Riverdale.


3. THIS is a two-for-one deal for me. I adore, adore, ADORE binging on Fuller house with my daughters. But shhhh... Don't tell them it's because I may have a slight (or HUGE) obsession with Fernando and Matt. I mean, look at their cuteness??


2. It's getting down to the wire, and yeah, I know I'm a wee bit picky when it comes to my boys. BUT there are very few shows I love come fall and this is one of them. (Don't judge me.) Rick has my heart. As does TWD in general. 


1. And my number one. Does he really need an introduction? Because if you don't know who he is, then you've been living under a rock. Heck, even if you don't watch the show, you should do he's that guy in a kilt.  Jamie from Outlander. 

He deserves ALL the gifs.

Just saying.





You're very welcome by the way. 




Maxwell Martinz

I'm in love with a woman I can't have, and there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop myself from falling.

The problem? Her brother's my best friend.

I shouldn't want her this much. Not when it goes against the bro code. Not when I've never been able to commit to a woman for longer than a night.

But one look into her eyes and I'm a mess for her. She's my everything. And I have to walk away with nothing.

The Right Kind of Reckless Coming November 7th, 2017
Pre-order today!



COLLIN MONTGOMERY

Between boot camp and two TOD's in Iraq, my buddies Max, Gavin and me have been through some serious hell. So the last thing I ever expected was to find the biggest challenge of my life back home.

My girlfriend died. I couldn't even attend her funeral, let alone tell her goodbye or that I'm sorry I wasn't there like I should've been.

But she left me a gift. The best and scariest one I could've ever asked for. One I didn't think I could handle...until the day I saw her tiny blues looking up at me in that airport. Chloe.

Now here I am, raising my baby girl-with the help of my two best friends. Things couldn't be better.

Until she walked into my life.

All I wanted was a nanny. Someone to take care of my girl when I couldn't. What I didn't count on was Addison, the brown-eyed temptress with a body of sin, and everything I didn't need, but suddenly wanted.

Reckless Hearts is out now!












Comments