Skip to main content

Happy New Year, a little early. Surprise!



Happy New Year!
I love the New Year, because A.) It’s my wedding anniversary, and B.) My birthday falls during this week. Mr. Amazing and I celebrate both in style. He's the most romantic man I know. Don't tell anyone this, but I think he's more romantic than I am! (gasp) 

He always has some big surprise for me. One year we were going to our Florida condo for the holiday (no surprise) but then he tacked on a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas! Surprise!

Other years we've stayed close to home, just going out to dinner in Boston...and then a suite in the Boston Park Plaza had our name on it. Surprise! And there were, of course, show tickets. 

I almost never surprise him like that. I can't afford to, for one thing, but I don't even think about it, for another. (Shame on me!)

This year, for his milestone birthday (*cough* fifty *cough*) I did it. I surprised him by renting a party bus--the kind with a dancer's pole. He thought we were just going out to dinner, and surprise! All his best friends were on the bus with presents, cupcakes and champagne. We danced all through the city. Good thing we had the pole to hang onto considering how bumpy some roads are! Afterwards he said what a wonderful surprise that was. How all the people he cared about most were there and marveled at how we'd all pulled it off without him knowing a thing.

Now, to shift gears...
I have a surprise for my readers!

All dozen of my Ellora’s Cave books are mine again. With rights reverted to me, I can rework and rerelease them any way I want. I can even charge less for more content!
Example… My January 3rd rerelease is called Immortally Yours, but it contains three related books—Life by Lizette; Death by Delilah; and Giggles by Gabby, which were sold separately before. Now all three combined in e-format are $2.99, or print for $10.99. Score! [preorder here: books2read.com/ImmortallyYours]


Also being rereleased that day is my all-time bestselling humorous erotic romance Vampire Vintage. I’m having bookmarks of the gorgeous new cover made. If you want a few I’d be happy to mail them to you, gratis! The book has had tons of excellent reviews with words like ‘keeper’, ‘must read’ and ‘recommended!’ To preorder, you must use this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0RBH4R?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660  [It will be an exclusive on Amazon for 3 months, then it will go to all other outlets April 4th.

There will be more new releases and rereleases coming throughout the year. Speaking of awesome news, our Fall in Love with New England Romance Reader/Author conference was incredible! Everyone had a great time and wanted to do it again. So…we will! We have pics of last year on our brand new website with all the registration details. http://www.fallinlovewithnewengland.com  


And, hey! There’s a new website for fans of Greek Gods! http://greekgodromances.com/ Dalton Diaz and I have our book Gods Gone Wild featured there! We also have bookmarks with that cover on one side and the cover for Love Cuffs on the other side! Just email me a request plus your address and they’re yours. If you go to my website, you can find a signup for my newsletter and contact info to go to my email addy--two birds, one stone.

Speaking of birds...I have to get back to work. I'm writing a new series called The Phoenix brothers. And guess what? The myth of the phoenix isn't so mysthical after all. Surprise!

Hey, if you haven’t found me on the web yet (horrors!) here are some links for you! 

Comments

  1. What a great hubby! Sounds like you have a busy year planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le sigh. That's how it's done. Wow. I can't remember the last time any of my special days was celebrated. As for your books? THAT MADE MY YEAR!!! So excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you rocked his world! Happy Anniversary, and congrats on the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have a few cowritten, as you know...but in case no one else has heard, check out Love Cuffs!

      Delete
  4. Sooo exciting. For every little hassle and downer, thete is so much positive and good.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's important to remember that, Jamie! Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
  5. Ash,
    You so lucked out in the love department! Happy Anniversary!
    Your news about your back list is great too. Looking forward to seeing them.
    Hugs,
    WAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,and I DO appreciate him. I'm glad yo're happy about my backlist!

      Delete

Post a Comment