Skip to main content

Halloween Monday

This year Halloween falls on a Monday. The calendar sort of messes with my usual holiday plans, which are to drink wine in a plastic cup while following my daughter from house to house. This year I'm looking for some alcohol-free beverages. The bonus is my daughter can enjoy them too! I found a few ideas on Pinterest. If you're looking for some last-minute Halloween fun, check these out.

The first one is a Bloody Shirley Temple. Nothing says Halloween like Shirley Temple and blood. Click here for the recipe.



These Ghost Milkshakes are really cute. They're sort of a dessert drink. Click here for the recipe.



My daughter loves candy corn, so here's a drink she might enjoy. Click here for the recipe for Candy Corn Layered Halloween Sipper.


What are your plans for Halloween?

Comments

  1. These are excellent!!! Can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we have to pick just one? I want to try all of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make as many as you want! You can carry your celebration over to Dia de los Muertos.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I can't wait to try ALL of these out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment