Skip to main content

Royal Happenings

I'm at the Romance Writers of America conference in New York City this week. I love this conference, not just because I get to catch up with friends and colleagues, but because I get to rub elbows with romance novel royalty. Nora Roberts will be there, Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Lisa Kleypas, Julia Quinn, Jude Devereaux, and more...

Recently the world was focused on another sort of royalty--British royalty! Princess Charlotte was christened earlier this month, and it was a royally classy affair.

The baby princess
What an adorable baby. She has an adorable family as well.

What a lucky little girl to have a big brother who looks like he's so much fun.

And the fashionable mom and dad.




I absolutely adore the christening gown.
And it wouldn't be a christening without a shot of all the generations. Of course, this family has a queen...

The Galen household has been celebrating too. We added a new member.

Sparky 
And Princess Galen has now had 2 visits from the tooth fairy!


 
Anything memorable happening for you or your family this summer?

Comments

  1. I wish I was there with you guys! Thanks for this fun post, Shana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are having a blast! the puppy is too cute and your daughter with the 2 lost teeth! my kids & i are all moving this summer. one move down, 2 more to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you tonight! Thanks for sharing the pictures of the cute royals, your adorable puppy & the princess' missing teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're having a wonderful time...wish I was there. Hope you packed everything you need and some things you don't! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all your pictures, Shana! I have a quiet fascination with the Royals as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment