Skip to main content

Savannah or a Little Regency in the South

I adore the city of Savannah. Every time I go there, I fall in love with it just a little more. The people are friendly, the whole downtown is relaxed and welcoming, and when I'm there, you can find me with a libation in hand, strolling the beautiful shady streets and taking in the historical loveliness.


My favorite place in Savannah so far is the beautiful Owens-Thomas House. One of the most well-preserved Regency homes in the US, this house boasts a beautiful garden as well as a lovely interior. I highly recommend a visit if you ever find yourself in the deep South.



When you visit this amazing city, you'll see why Sherman decided not to burn it.

Ever since Christy English picked up a fake sword in stage combat class at the age of fourteen, she has lived vicariously through the sword-wielding women of her imagination. Sometimes an actor, always a storyteller, Christy works happily with Sourcebooks Casablanca to bring the knife-throwing women of her novels to life. A banker by day and a writer by night, she loves to eat chocolate, drink too many soft drinks, and walk the mountain trails of her home in  western North Carolina.

Comments

  1. That's just gorgeous, Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet Shana...It is really beautiful down there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing. And, I definitely understand the chocolate and soft drink addiction, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL E.L.F. I am completely devoted to soda and chocolate They keep me going when I'm writing. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment