Thursday, January 1, 2015

And a Happy New Year!

We want to be the first to wish you a Happy New Year, Dear Readers! Thank you for making us part of your lives. Today we'd like to share some of our favorites from 2014, what we're anticipating in 2015, and maybe even a note or two about resolutions.

Because I got two new puppies for Christmas, my New Year's goal is to housebreak them, teach them all kinds of neat tricks--they're really fast learners, and have fun. :)
 Max learning lie down--6 months old Havanese.
Tanner tuckered out--3 month old Havanese.

Jane Ashford

I was lucky enough to spend a couple of months in London in 2014. Lots of great memories there. I feel very much at home in England. Maybe that's why I write Regency historicals. Or maybe it's the other way around. : ) I hope to go back for a bit next year. Do you all have any travels planned?

Gina Conkle

2014 meant a major, cross-country move for my family and the debut of my first print book, Meet the Earl at Midnight. What about you? Any milestones for you and your family?

Happy New Year! I hope 2015 brings you and your family great blessings.

Readers, what are your memories of 2014 and what are you looking forward to in 2015?