At any rate, I am surrounded by all things dude. An all guy household is easy to spot.
1. The laundry baskets are either empty with dirty clothes around them or have one or two lone items hanging over the edge. But never anything in the basket.
2. Their bathroom strongly resembles a gas station restroom and no matter how often it's cleaned, there's a lingering pee smell.
3. At any given moment, there's either no milk or there's hardly any left. Same goes for bread. Cookies? Good luck. They vanish within an hour of returning from the grocery store.
4. My grocery expenses consistently exceed the clothing expenses.
5. Farting is the funniest thing ever.
Here's another example.
Yesterday I took three of the boys to the movies and they voted to go see Bad Grandpa. I wanted to see Thor because...well...let's be honest it was to stare at Loki and Thor.
I tried to get my sons to go see that by using the action movie angle but to no avail. Fart humor and other equally charming topics in Bad Grandpa won out. So instead of looking at those beautiful men above...I got to stare at this....
Need I say more?
Actually, I hate to admit it but Bad Grandpa was hysterical! It was crude, rude, irreverent and absolutely awesome. I think there's a reason that I was blessed with all a gaggle of boys.
Don't get me wrong. I'm a girly girl. I love shopping, getting my hair and nails done, and watching Melrose Place but I also adore guys. I find their bathroom humor funny and I especially appreciate the lack of drama. They fight and when it's over--it's over.
How about you?
Leave a comment and I'll pick one person to win a Romance Rocks sticker! Comment by the end of 11/18 to win.
Oh, and in the land of shameless plugs...
UNTOUCHED (Amoveo Legend #2) is currently on sale for just $0.99!