MMA fighters are hot.
Don't believe me? Check out a few MMA websites, maybe watch a live event, drool over Georges St-Pierre's Facebook page (I do!). You will discover man candy abounds in the rings and cages of the MMA world.
And what better way to celebrate the September 3 release of my erotic MMA fighter romance, Against the Ropes, than by convincing you that fighters are not all hot, sweaty bodies and tight little shorts over toned **ahem** bottoms. They are serious professional athletes, consummate performers, and definitely worth a shot on the dating front.
So, without further adieu...
10 Reasons to Date an MMA Fighter
Warning: not for the faint of heart, persons under the age of 18 or anyone expecting a gratuitous reference to the infamous "rear naked choke hold".
1. For an MMA fighter, it's all about technique.
2. They know how to score from many positions.
3. MMA fighters always use the best protection.
4. "My boyfriend is an MMA fighter" works better than any other deterrent.
5. MMA fighters are always happy to diet with you.
6. If he says he's in your corner, he means it.
7. A submission expert will have you tied up in no time.
8. MMA fighters will keep going until they are told to stop.
9. They don't mind performing in front of a mirror...or an audience.
10. They will mount and take the dominant position without being asked.
And your bonus reason: MMA fighters like nothing better than a good long ground and pound.
But wait! Don't run away to your local MMA gym yet. Just in case you can't find your own MMA hottie to warm your bed, may I suggest...Torment.
Makayla never thought she'd set foot in an elite mixed martial arts club. But if anyone needs a medic on hand, it's these guys. Then again, at her first sight of the club's owner, she's the one feeling breathless.
The man they call Torment is all sleek muscle and restrained power. Whether it's in the ring or in the bedroom, he knows exactly when a soft touch is required and when to launch a full-on assault. He always knows just how far he can push. And he's about to tempt Makayla in ways she never imagined...
Against the Ropes will be released by Sourcebooks Casablanca on September 3 and is now available for pre-order at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
Test your creativity and share your own (PG-13) reason for dating an MMA fighter below.
Happy hunting (er...I mean reading).