Starting Sunday, March 25, Sourcebook invites you to take part in the first ever Sourcebooks eBook Bracket Challenge! By using the Twitter hashtag #eBookBracket, readers can vote over Twitter for the next eBook from Sourcebooks they want to see discounted to $0.99 for one week in early April.
1. You MUST use the hashtag #eBookBracket for your vote to be counted—otherwise it won’t count!
2. Please remember this is a FRIENDLY competition
3. VOTING Rounds:
- Round 1 (8 titles): March 25-March 26 until 4pm CST - 4 Titles moving on to Round 2 announced the morning of March 27
- Round 2 (4 titles): Begins 9 am CST on March 27-March 28 until 4pm CST - 2 titles moving on to the Championship Round announced the morning of March 29
- Championship Round (2 titles): Begins 9am CST March 29-March 30 until NOON CST
- Winning title announced on Twitter and Sourcebooks Buzz Blog by 5pm CST on March 30
- The eBook Deal for the winning title begins on Tuesday, April 3 and lasts through Monday, April 9.
Tempted by Elisabeth Naughton, @ElisNaughton
The Goblin King by Shona Husk, @ShonaHusk
The Soldier by Grace Burrowes, @GraceBurrowes
Lord and Lady Spy by Shana Galen, @Shana Galen
Making Waves by Tawna Fenske, @Tawna Fenske
Cover Me by Catherine Mann, @CatherineMann1
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally, @MirandaKennealy
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber, @LeannaRenee
You can see the full bracket at the eBook Bracket Challenge Page on Sourcebooks.com: http://bit.ly/FOuWWs. This is where we will announce the titles moving on to each round, so check it out every day this week!