Skip to main content

A Gift to Our Readers This Holday Season!

By Danielle Jackson, Sourcebooks Casablanca Publicist 

Last Christmas, I received the gift I had been coveting for well over a year—a KINDLE! I love it. I love it so much, at the beginning of the holiday shopping season this year, my boyfriend said to me, “What can I get you this year to top last year? You use that thing EVERYDAY.” And it’s true :-)

As we all know, eBook are an ongoing conversation in the publishing industry—love ‘em or hate ‘em, eBooks and eReaders are here and growing in popularity. eReaders have become a wonderful way to discover new authors and promote their books!

To celebrate the holidays, Sourcebooks has put announces its most extensive eBook promotion to date!  From December 21, 2011-January 8, 2012, purchase the first book from a Sourcebooks author for only $1.99—books that are the first in a series, or the first book that Sourcebooks published by that author (and a few extra for good measure).  More than 65 exceptional books ranging from young adult to adult fiction, romance, and non-fiction.  For complete details, please visit our landing page devoted to this promotion: http://www.sourcebooks.com/it-all-started-when.html. The complete list of titles is listed below.

What’s a gift you’ve given that the recipient has truly used to its fullest extent? What’s a gift you’ve received that was one you’ve never forgotten? Or, what are you hoping to find under your tree this year?

Happy Holidays Everyone—See you in 2012!!!!

SOURCEBOOKS eBOOK DEALS! It All Started When… First in “Series” for $1.99
Dates: 12/21/11 - 1/8/12

Romance
1. 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom
2. Awaken the Highland Warrior by Anita Clenney
3. Call of the Highland Moon by Kendra Leigh Castle
4. A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare
5. Cover Me by Catherine Mann
6. Cowboy Fever by Joanne Kennedy
7. Cowboy Trouble by Joanne Kennedy
8. Demons Prefer Blondes by Sidney Ayers
9. A Duke to Die For by Amelia Grey
10. The Fire Lord’s Lover by Kathryne Kennedy
11. The Goblin King by Shona Husk
12. Heart of the Highland Wolf by Terry Spear
13. Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear
14. The Heir by Grace Burrowes
15. The Highlander’s Sword by Amanda Forester
16. I Dream of Genies by Judi Fennell
17. In Over Her Head by Judi Fennell
18. It Happened One Bite by Lydia Dare
19. Kiss at Your Own Risk by Stephanie Rowe
20. The Legend of Michael by Lisa Renee Jones
21. Love Drunk Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
22. The Making of a Duchess by Shana Galen
23. Making Waves by Tawna Fenske
24. Merely Magic by Patricia Rice
25. The Mistress’ House by Leigh Michaels
26. One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy
27. The Return of Black Douglas by Elaine Coffman
28. Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye
29. SEALed with a Kiss by Mary Margret Daughtridge
30. Slave by Cheryl Brooks
31. Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase
32. Taste Me by Tamara Hogan
33. Tyler by C.H. Admirand
34. What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian
35. Wickedly Charming by Kristine Grayson

Fiction
36. Child of the Northern Spring by Persia Woolley
37. The Darcys & the Bingleys by Marsha Altman
38. God is an Englishman by R.F. Delderfield
39. The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
40. Hawk of May by Gillian Bradshaw
41. The Highest Stakes by Emery Lee
42. The Immigrants by Howard Fast
43. The Kingmaking by Helen Hollick
44. Millie’s Fling by Jill Mansell
45. Miranda's Big Mistake by Jill Mansell
46. Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One by Sharon Lathan
47. Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife by Linda Berdoll
48. An Offer You Can’t Refuse by Jill Mansell
49. The Pemberley Chronicles by Rebecca Ann Collins
50. Perfect Timing by Jill Mansell
51. Plain Fear: Forsaken by Leanna Ellis
52. Rumor Has It by Jill Mansell
53. A Secret in Salem by Sheri Anderson
54. Skipped Parts by Tim Sandlin
55. Staying at Daisy’s by Jill Mansell
56. Take a Chance on Me by Jill Mansell
57. To Conquer Mr. Darcy by Abigail Reynolds
58. A Weekend with Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly
59. When Harry Hit the Hamptons by Mara Goodman-Davies 
60. The World from Rough Stones by Malcolm Macdonald

Young Adult
61. Beautiful Dead Book 1: Jonas by Eden Maguire
62. Merlin’s Harp by Anne Eliot Crompton
63. Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach

Non-Fiction
64. Battle 100 by Michael Lee Lanning
65. Best Little Stories from the Civil War by C. Bryan Kelly
66. History Buff’s Guide to the Civil War by Thomas R. Flagel
67. It Was Over When... by Robert K. Elder
68. Killer Book of True Crime by Tom Philbin and Michael Philbin

Comments

  1. Danielle, great promotion! I've already been retweeting Sourcebooks' tweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I think this will be a banner year for e-reader sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On two occasions, I gave my kid a horse for Christmas, and being a parent doesn't get any better than that--especially when YOU get Horse Number One when you bestow Horse Number Two on her.

    This promo is a very good thing--one more reason to get myself an e-reader, and one for a few other deserving souls as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome special, Danielle! I'm off to tell my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Danielle! I haven't taken the ebook plunge yet but it's sure looking temptin'! Now I'm off to post this awesome list so all my readers will know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Danielle! I haven't taken the ebook plunge yet but it's sure looking temptin'! Now I'm off to post this awesome list so all my readers will know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog, Danielle and what an amazing gift from Sourcebooks! I'm delighted that TYLER is one of the books being offered at the super price of $1.99.

    BTW, I've given away more than one e-reader (even to my hubby for father's day) but I don't own one yet...it would be great to find one under the tree, but I forgot and asked for the dishwasher again! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting everyone!

    Tracey-you are a tweeting machine :)

    Shana-totally agree about 2012 being a big year for eReaders. I'm excited to see what happens!

    Grace-a HORSE! Wow. That is awesome. I once got a bright pink Barbie Corvette that I could drive, but two horses totally beats that.

    Ashlyn and Carolyn-thanks for helping spread the word!

    CH-I hope you get one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Told the world, now it's another day of work. Kids are arriving earlier than planned tomorrow...and I'm happy and...stressed! Have a lovely Christmas and holiday season, Danielle! I hear Sourcebooks is letting you all off for good behavior for a whole week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Danielle this is amazing. I've already got most of the ones under romance. Thank you for posting this. I'll be setting up a page to share with my followers.

    Best gift ever: my Kindle which I received for Christmas last year. This year Santa brought an iPad2 a little early and now I can't put it down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terry-Yes, we've been generously given next week off for good behavior all year long :) have fun with your family!

    Kati-First of all, your photo is hilarious. And thank you for helping spread the word!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas, Danielle! My favorite present to date was the robotic vacuum cleaner I received last year. It is WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's been tweeted and facebooked.

    My favorite Christmas gift I've received was professional pictures my husband did with him and our kids. He actually dressed them and fixed my daughter's hair and went to a studio to have the pictures done without me ever knowing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment