Skip to main content

All I want for Christmas is...

***Please forgive any typing errors or general rambling...deadline before holiday and I am running on no sleep and holiday chocolate.


ONE MORE TIME ....ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS....




THREE HOT MEN!

No....well maybe:) But I better leave them for my readers.


So now that they are back on the shelf, there is only one wish I ever have on a holiday or a birthday and that is that my kids and family to be safe and happy. I mean who wouldn't trade anything in our lives for that to be true? I try to remember that. To focus on what is important. That brings me to the second most important thing after wishes in the holiday season -- giving thanks. So I want to say thank you to all the people who have come into my life and my writing career and been such supportive, amazing friends. I have a close writing friend who is always a sounding block, and that for a writer, is a blessing. So shout out to Donna Grant!

I also am involved with an on line group called 'The Dangerous Women' that myself, and four other wonderful authors, put together. The on line groups stays active and fun because of our moderator. Thank you for all you do Melissa.

Last, but by all means not least, I have a smaller group, my Underground Angels, who really are my angels who help me with so much. ( Waving at my extra special angel Wendy). So last night, I told the angels how excited I am about LEGEND OF MICHAEL being on sale today for 1.99. The next thing I knew they were planning how to spread the word. So I want to say an extra special holiday thank you to my Angels who are out there telling everyone to BUY Legend of Michael today:) (Actually today through January the 3rd)

So thank you my angels and keep screaming from the mountain tops. Michael for 1.99!:)

Here is a little about the man himself....



Barnes and Noble

Kindle


Three hot men...
HE IS A LETHAL WEAPON...
One of an army of human soldiers injected with alien DNA, Michael is a legend within this new race, split between good and evil. Untamable, he has walked on the dark side and returned to the light. Feared and misunderstood, he leaves everything behind, including the one woman destined to be his mate.

HE IS HER ENEMY...AND HER DESTINY...
Cassandra holds the key to Michael's power, and his pain. With loyalties divided and against insurmountable odds, Cassandra's heart propels her to Michael's side-but can her love do anything but destroy him...

No ordinary woman can control a creature such as Michael, and only one thing is clear-the world will never be the same...

****

So happy holidays everyone and may your family and friends be safe and happy! I'll leave you with a holiday cartoon that reminded me of a few holidays I've had -- you know -- when families show love and joy in that cranky family kind of wonderful way you laugh about later. I am imaging the snowmen and the rabbit as a few family members but in the living room fighting over a remote not the carrot.



Comments

  1. Wishing you big inspiration as you deal with holidays and deadlines, but it sounds like you have a ton of excellent support, and good chocolate on hand. Merry Christmas, and happy getting-the-book-in-on-time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends and family are the true gifts in my life as well. I don't know what I'd do without them.

    Good luck with your deadline, and may your supply of chocolate never run low. :)

    PS - Love the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this series! I'll be posting this awesome deal on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The support of fellow writers is SO important! I blundered along on my own for years and then learned the answers to questions I was afraid to ask at the very first Indiana Romance Writers meeting I attended. I've found lots of wonderful friends both there and among the Casa Babes.
    Hang in there, eat lots of chocolate (remember, it's GOOD for you!) and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Lisa you know we love you! YOU are my special Angel you know that. And yep we are spreading the word!!! Love that graphic BTW it's too cute.

    I hope the new year brings you so much success you wonder how you ever thought you weren't the best.

    hugs,
    WendyK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got revisions due Friday, so I know how you feel. In the midst of the chaos, I always tell myself I'm glad to have work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That comic was too cute! Merry Christmas Lisa. I hope you're able to unwind, relax and enjoy some sugar cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa darling, you know we love you and will do anything to lend a helping hand. You are sooo good to us in return so it is our pleasure.

    Happy Holidays to you and D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this series...and can't wait for Damion to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous covers and so easy on the eyes. And deadlines can't be all bad if you get to eat chocolate!
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi everyone. I can't bring myself to read my post for fear of the errors since I was so tired typing it. But Happy holidays and thank you all for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't see any errors, but then again I have been having my own wore slam out issues too. LOL

    You know your 'Angels' love you to pieces and you are just as good to us as we are to you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love supporting you! It's a pleasure everyday and I'm thankful you let me into the group.

    I hope you have an amazing christmas, you deserve it. Enjoy your chocolate, you can never have too much.

    The cartoon made me smile.

    hugs, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum love those covers. :-)

    Larena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh Lisa we love you too. Our group of "Angels" is totally awesome. And we love spreading the word about your awesome books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post, Lisa, and so true that the best gifts and blessings usually aren't ones that fit into a box :) Thanks for continuing to write your stories for us all to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you a merry holiday, even when under a major deadline. Your snowman cartoon made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment