Here are the answers:
1. leprechaun on the left from Genie Knows Best
blonde mermaid in the middle = Angel from Catch of a Lifetime
crystal and brass lantern lower right from Genie Knows Best
2. golfer merman. No named characters are golfers in the stories, but I have to think there's a course in Atlantis, so this could be from any of the Mer books.
3. 2 mermen in this picture. One with a cocktail in the upper left and another one on the bottom center in a red tshirt with weights. Again, could be from any of the Mer series.
4. in the center in the back is a mermaid in a shell. You have to look very closely to see it. There is also a genie bottle on a gold cord to the right of her, but the genie bottle decided to turn when I took the picture, so you can't really tell what it is. On the right upper corner is a purple and blue hummingbird butt. sigh. I know. But it's from I Dream of Genies.
5. Okay, trick question here because it's the Disney Cinderella Castle on the left which isn't in any of my books, but if you know me, you know that I love Disney. Hubs came through with that gift and before Pagan, our cat, decided to climb this tree last year, Cinderella's carriage circled the castle and there was a light-up glass slipper hanging from the ornament. Sadly, it no longer works. You can also catch a glimpse of the golfer merman (red tail) at the bottom center and on the right above his shoulder is an enamel hummingbird.
Thanks for playing along and many many thanks to the friends and readers who have thought of me enough to buy these. You all rock!