Skip to main content

Kisses by Stephanie Julian

Sometimes, you don't need any words.

Comments

  1. Awe makes me want to give my husband sweet kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's what we want our readers to see, feel and taste when they read our words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to rethink a few scenes in a few of my books....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ameliagrey@comcast.netFebruary 23, 2011 at 10:18 AM

    I'm speechless, Stephanie. Wow! It is way too early in the morning to be that hot! Yum!
    This is certain to be a crowd pleaser. Thanks!
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wonderful kisses to start my day off right. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - now I've got to get back to my revisions and check my kisses...

    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All Excellent Kisses! Thanks for putting them all together for us :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy kisses....but the music playing in the background during these kisses in the movies really helps to set the moood too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I want to see some of the featured movie kisses that i missed! need to get my DVDs lined up for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, Stephanie! Very inspiring... gotta go find Scrape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
    The only kiss that was missing was Richard Gere in First Knight - my favorite of all time on film!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really awesome, no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing the video! Hmm...wishing my hubby was here so I could give him a smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. glad you liked these, ladies. I always find a good kiss puts me in a great mood.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to hunt down some of those movies. Anyone know the name of the one who's actor has on the shaving cream? Niiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum-my! The Notebook rain kiss iscmy far movie kiss of all time. Great montage!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are some incredible videos! If you want to check out some more, look up the train station scene from North and South with Richard Armitage - AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need to watch more movies or something. I didn't recognize half of those. LOTR. I recognized LOTR. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful compilation, Stephanie! I think I've seen most of these movies. :}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment