Skip to main content

An Abundance of. . . .

After almost a month's worth of blogs on abundance, we've had an abundance of everything from books to wolves. We have, however, forgotten something very important; something a romance novel wouldn't be complete without.

I'm here today to remedy that.

So, to borrow a few words from Geri Halliwell,
there's going to be a little change in the weather. . . .


Humidity is rising
Barometer's getting low
According to our sources
The street's the place to go


'Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men

























It's raining men,
Hallejulah!
It's raining men,
Amen


























It's raining men
Hallejulah!
It's raining men
Amen


























I'm gonna go out
I'm gonna let myself get

Absolutely soaking wet





















It's rainin' men
Hallejulah!
It's raining men





















Every special men
Tall blond dark and lean

Rough and tough and strong and mean



























God bless Mother Nature
She's a single woman too
She took over heaven
And she did what she had to do



























She fought every Angel

To rearrange the sky

So that each and every woman

Could find the perfect guy

























It's raining men




























Don't get yourself Weather Girls

I know you want to

I feel stormy weather moving in

About to begin

Hear the thunder

Don't you lose your head

Rip off the roof and stay in bed





















It's raining men
Hallejulah!
It's raining men Amen



























It's raining men
Hallejulah!
It's raining men
Amen


























It's raining men
Hallejulah!
It's raining men
Amen


























It's raining men Hallejulah!
It's raining men Amen


























It's raining men



























It's raining men



























It's raining men


























Now, THAT'S what I call ABUNDANCE!!!!

Comments

  1. YAHOOOO CHERYL!!!

    Lady, you really know how to post a blog!! And about abundance??? THAT'S the sort of abundance that gets my notice---shoot, it gets my eyes bugging out, my fingers itching to touch, my nose sniffing for musky pheromones, my feet ready to dance, and my skin twitching with the need to be stroked!! That's abundance of a thing that really matters to me---hunky men, and gorgeous ones, to boot!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy with the sword is the one who REALLY caught my eye! :) Thanks, Cheryl, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely an abundance! Except of clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, pardon me while I drool!!!

    I'm with Terry, the dude with the sword, the metal sword that is, in hand....hoottt!!!!! Real Hot.

    Thanks Cheryl, Nice way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Suzy! You have no idea how hard it was to get the text and pics to line up correctly. Took me longer than if I'd written 5000 words!

    Thought you'd like that one, Terry.

    Hi Anita! Who needs clothes?

    LOL! Drooling is allowed, Jessica. Even encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza!!!
    You know what I love? The fact that you always, always...make me laugh. Got `a love an author with a sense of humor. Abundance is right! I saw Andrei there with the towel. :) Really, I'm surprised Terry didn't go with the dark haired hunk in the water. Makes me think...lupus garou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, WW!
    Laughing, drooling....
    It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now THAT is a way to cure my Monday-morning, morning-sickness ridden blues! Wowser! Yummy men.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, beautiful, beautiful abundance. As Martha Stewart would say, "it's a good thing."

    I have to give a shout-out to The Weather Girls, who recorded the original version of "It's Raining Men" that Geri Halliwell then covered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBlbPw7WAqM. I adore Martha Wash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goooooood Morning, Cheryl! Thanks for making my day!
    The one in the water....mmmm... very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my! Oh, my!!, Oh my!!!, Oh, my!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I don't have a bad heart! :-)
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, Cheryl--I didn't even have to look at who this post was put up by. I knew it was you, and that we can always count on you for an abundance of eye candy. A great way to start the week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with Danielle - I knew it was a Cheryl post as soon as I started to read the lyrics! Whoa Baby!! *sigh* I love Cheryl blog days.....

    I am not sure how wise it is for the firemen to work without their shirts, but then again, it is comforting to know our modern day saviors are physically prepared to do their jobs. :-)

    Excellent! Now I need to figure out how to refocus on work.... think I'll take just one more quick peek first, for inspiration, you understand....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's hear it for Cheryl's blog and 'bad' weather (the kind I like to curl up with under a blanket)!

    Yummy . . .

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, the one with the sword. All punning aside, the rods, staffs, etc. are not really visible. My other favorite was the one with the ball, and you see how that sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well one thing I do want to say is I love that song!

    And two, omg men everywhere! *Faints*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have the sudden urge to write sex scenes. Lots and lots of sex scenes!

    Way to chase away the Monday BLAHS, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a abundance of Hawt man flesh on one post. This wasn't just raining men it was a Tsunami. Good work. You know how to turn a Monday upside down. And where did you find that Hawty with the big Sword. I'd like him at my next card party. He could cut the deck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you ladies enjoyed the post. Believe me, putting it together was tons of fun!

    LOL! What is it about men with swords? He was sent to me by one of my picture "contributors" but I don't know where he came from originally. There's a new research project for you, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that is the very best kind of abundance there is! Beautiful, all of them, but the one toward the bottom with the tattoo on his shoulder is MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh. My. Gosh. That post should come with a parental advisory! Ok, now I'm awake!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry about that. I got a little carried away.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a nice blog..... Such beautiful pictures of dreamy men. Such a nice way to break-up the monotony of revising. That is until..... My 16 year old son walked in the room! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh. My.
    Sheesh, Cheryl. You took my breath away.
    THANK YOU for sharing! :}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment