Friday, August 3, 2012

ENCHANTING THE LADY is in bookstores! By Kathryne Kennedy



 The re-release of ENCHANTING THE LADY, the first book in the RELICS OF MERLIN series, is in bookstores August 1st with a fabulous new cover! Since the magical relic in this book is a pearl, I’m celebrating with a new contest on my website, where you can enter to win a gorgeous pearl necklace. All you need to do is sign up for my newsletter. The details can be found here (after August 1st): http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/contest.html

Since this is a re-release, I won’t be doing an official blog tour this month. However, I do have six autographed Advanced Reading Copies up for grabs. You can enter to win two here, just by leaving me a comment (Make sure to check the comments tomorrow to see if you have won, I’ll post the winners at the bottom of the comments section.) I would love to know what you like best about the new cover. For me, my favorite element is Daisy, the little dragonette on Felicity’s shoulder!

As Always,
Wishing You My Magical Best,
Kathryne


ENCHANTING THE LADY BY KATHRYNE KENNEDY—IN STORES AUGUST 2012

THEIR MAGIC LIVES WITHIN EACH ONE OF THEM…
In a Victorian England with a rigid hierarchy of magic, lion shape-shifter Sir Terence Blackwell is at the bottom rung of society. Only Lady Felicity Seymour, who has no magic, no inheritance, and no prospects, may be willing to judge the man strictly on his own merits.

HOWEVER DEEPLY IT MAY BE HIDDEN…
When family pressures push Lady Felicity into a terrible fate, she has only Sir Terence to turn to. As the two outcasts are propelled by circumstances beyond their control, they are forced to explore the unseen depths beneath society’s façade. And what they discover about each other is more real and more beautiful than they ever could have imagined…

"Simply delightful, imaginative, historically vigorous, and ripe for further adventures."—Publishers Weekly

"Delightful, refreshing, and unique."—Single Titles, 5 Stars

"Fabulously imaginative setting and charmingly original characters"—Chicago Tribune


ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kathryne Kennedy is a critically acclaimed, best-selling, award-winning author of magical romances. She welcomes readers to visit her website where she has ongoing contests at www.kathrynekennedy.com. She’s lived in Guam, Okinawa, and several states in the U.S., and currently lives with her wonderful family in Arizona, where she is working on the next book in her Relics of Merlin series, Everlasting Enchantment.

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your newest release! The colors are so vivid on your cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new release.Beautiful cover. I like the dragon on her shoulder too and the colors used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new release covers are lovely. I've read all of them and they are just absolutely wonderful and I recommend them to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new cover!! Daisy is so sweet looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome new cover! I also really like Daisy on there as well as the starry sky :)

    chibipooh(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. starry sky - Daisy - like it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the Re-release. Love the cover and Daisy! Nice touch with the dragon in the background. And the hero and heroine are beautifully done too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracey! Thanks so much!

    Hi CrystalGB! We all love Daisy. ;}

    HI Catslady! How kind, thank you!

    Hi girlygirl! She is sweet...when she's not toasting pigeons. ;}

    Hi Winnie! Yes, I think the sky makes it look magical!

    Hi Picardsmom! Me too. :}

    Hi Tamsyn! My pleasure! Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I love everything about the cover! Can't pick just one. Congratulations!
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cover as a whole, it's very enchanting looking.
    Theresa N
    weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover looks enough for any fantasy lover to take notice and want the book. I gotta get cracking on the one I have.! I can say dragon lovers would take notice

    Raonaid at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Amelia! Again, great to hear!

    Hi Theresa! Thank you for the lovely comment!

    Hi Raonaid! And thank you as well! :}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice cover. I like the colors.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kathryne!
    Happy re-release!!! I totally agree... the little dragonette is my favorite part of the cover too! Although the guy on her other shoulder isn't too hard on the eyes either:)

    yadkny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the rerelease! Beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi bn100! Good to hear.

    Hi yadkny! LOL, you're right!

    Hi Gossupgurl29! Thank you kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AND THE WINNERS ARE:

    Here are your random numbers:

    8 7

    Timestamp: 2012-08-06 15:14:43 UTC

    So counting down from the top and skipping my comments, the winners are: Tamsyn & Amelia.

    Congrats, ladies! Kindly send an email to kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com with your mailing address so I can get your prizes to you!

    Thank all of you for your lovely comments. Until next time, Kathryne

    ReplyDelete