Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blog Tour for MY UNFAIR LADY

I just finished my posts for my upcoming blog tour for my December Victorian romance release, My Unfair Lady, and I think it's going to be lots of fun, so please mark your calenders for the following days:

11/16 Writing Fiction: Which comes first, Plot or Character?
Cuckleburr Times

11/18 Why I write historical romance...or, why I love it!
The Burton Review

11/20 Where I compare the heroine of My Unfair Lady, Summer Wine Lee, to Eliza Doolittle of Pygmalion--with a dash of Annie Oakley.
Love Romance Passion

11/30 Author Interview.
Jenny Loves to Read

12/1 What I love most about my heroine, or, my favorite thing about Summer.
Happily Forever After

12/2 Author Interview.

12/3 Top Ten Reasons Why My Hero is Irresistible.
Yankee Romance Reviewers

12/4 My step-by-step guide to how I get inspiration for my writing.
Fresh Fiction

12/7 Destination Truth: Researching the Historical Romance Novel, where I compare my research journey with my favorite TV show.
Romance Junkies

12/8 Interview with Summer Wine Lee, where I step back in time to interview my heroine.
My Book Addiction and More
12/9 My Chihuahuas: two of the sweetest little inspirations for a character in My Unfair Lady.
Books Like Breathing

12/10 My inspiration for My Unfair Lady, or, exploring the Cinderella complex.
Anna's Book Blog

There will be freebies at each blog, so make sure to leave a comment to enter to win. And speaking of winning, I have a new website contest to share:

SECOND cameo contest for MY UNFAIR LADY

Help me launch the December 2009 release of my Victorian romance novel, MY UNFAIR LADY! The prize for this SECOND contest is a genuine agate cameo framed in 14kt yellow gold featuring two lovers embracing. See photo and description at:

This contest is all about spreading the word about MY UNFAIR LADY. To enter, just post the following blurb anywhere on the Internet (Chatrooms, Forums, Blogs, Myspace, Facebook, Etc.) Please, no inappropriate sites, and the blurb cannot already be mentioned on that site. If you don't own the site, please verify that it's okay with the site owner to post the blurb.


Email your entry with MY UNFAIR LADY CONTEST in the subject line to:

A winner will be randomly chosen from those with a verifiable link. Entering the contest automatically signs you up for the author's newsletter. Your information will be kept confidential. Contest ends November 30, 2009. The winning entry number will be chosen using RANDOM.ORG. Void where prohibited by law. You must be 18 years or older to enter. No prize substitution permitted. This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.

Good luck!
Until Next Time,


  1. Wow, you are so organized! Having all your blogs already written is amazing. *clapping* I have started to think about mine for January - does that count?

    Wishing you all the luck in the world, Kathryne. Here's to another awesome Sourcebooks success!

  2. Thanks a million, Sharon!
    I don't handle stress well, so I kinda *have* to stay organized.

  3. OMG, Kathryne!
    You have them ALL WRITTEN?!?! I am indeed not worthy! (bows in your direction)

    I'm one of those people... if it wasn't for the last minute, NOTHING would ever be done! Seriously.


  4. I have a lot of friends who do their very best work at the last minute, AC. I, in turn, bow to such a gift.

  5. Sounds like you're going to be VERY busy! Good luck and have fun on the tour!

  6. It's true--she sent them all over to me a couple of days ago! :)

  7. Looking forward to 11/18 =)
    Your book is next in my reading pile!

  8. I wish I could write blog tours like you do. BTW, I love the title of your book! Good luck!

  9. Thank you, Cheryl. It will be a fun busy though! I love talking to readers.

  10. Hi Danielle! (waving wildly) Thanks for stopping by. :}

  11. That's so great to hear, Marie! I hope you have fun reading it.

  12. Thanks for leaving a comment, Terry! Great to hear from you!